Create. Collaborate. Publish Everywhere.
Doc-To-Help improves communication and user experience by publishing your information where it needs to go, in the format it needs to be in. All you need to do is write or import your content. Doc-To-Help does the rest.
Who Uses Doc-To-Help
- Technical Communicators create and publish software and hardware manuals, user assistance (Help), specifications, documentation, and user guides.
- Policy and procedure writers create and publish policy manuals, procedure instructions, regulatory compliance materials, and employee handbooks
- Trainers create and publish print and online training materials.
- Customer support and help desk workers quickly compile online knowledge bases.
Why Use D2H
- Reduce time and effort by publishing to many formats.
- Impress readers with professional quality design.
- Increase customer satisfaction by empowering them to find their own answers.
- Improve communication by making information easy to find and access.
- Ensure quality and accuracy by keeping all content in one place.
- Unlock content stuck in Word by publishing it to friendly formats.
- Reduce printing costs by publishing manuals (and their updates) online.