ComponentOne Licensing Model
- Licenses are per-user. A user may install his license on up to three machines. The only exception to this rule is the SharePoint products, which are licensed per server.
- Licenses may be transferred from one user to another or from one server to another. In this case, the original copy must be completely removed from the original
user's machine (or from the original server).
- A license entitles you to author content and generate outputs. The content
you author and outputs you build can be distributed royalty free.
- A license entitles you to one year of free upgrades, including bug fixes and new features. After one year, you are no longer entitled to updates, but you may continue to use the products received with your ComponentOne subscription after your subscription has expired.
- A copy of the End-User License Agreement (EULA) is copied to the installation folder when you download our products and install them using the setup utility.
Visit our FAQ's page, where you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about our licensing.