We are always looking for talented people; you're welcome to send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 412.681.4384 or mail to ComponentOne, Attn: Human Resources, 201 South Highland Avenue, Third Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Responsibilities include: accounts reconciliation, inventory control, preparation of monthly work papers, general ledger reconciliation, preparation of bank deposits, preparation of adjusting journal entries, posting of sales and payables, assisting in the preparation of financial statements, budgets and other reports, providing support to Accounting Department in managing receivables & payables including light placement of collection calls and writing of letters, assisting CFO with correspondence, and other accounting and administrative tasks as assigned.
Applicants should have at minimum:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Strong operations, manufacturing and accounting background
- Excellent accounting and organizational skills, knowledge of GAAP, as well as four years of previous accounting experience
- Working knowledge and experience with IBM compatible PCs and the associated software including Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange, and QuickBooks
- Strong communication skills, willingness to ask questions and the ability to work independently and simultaneously manage many tasks
ComponentOne offers an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan, Paid Time Off, and Quarterly Incentive Bonus Plan.
Medical, Dental, and Vision
Disability and Life Insurance
ComponentOne provides employees with short term and long term disability insurance through the Hartford Group Life Insurance for Employee, spouse, and eligible dependents.
- Short Term Disability Insurance: The weekly benefit is 66 2/3% of your weekly earnings up to $500 per week.
- Accident: 1st day coverage; illness: 8th day coverage; and benefit duration: 26 weeks.
- Long Term Disability Insurance: The monthly benefit is 60% of your monthly earnings, up to $5,000 per month. Benefits commence on the 181st day.
401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
There is a pre-tax deferral of earnings and vested employer matching.
Paid Time Off
- Holidays, Sick Leave, Vacation Leave, Bereavement Leave, Maternity/Paternity Leave
Quarterly Incentive Bonus Plan
Employee contributions are recognized with a bonus plan based on quarterly financial performance.